We are committed to protecting your privacy, and securing the personal data that you provide.
Information we Collect
Andante collects user information in an effort to enhance and personalise your shopping experience; allowing us to communicate with our users about our services, products and promotions.
We collect information:
That you provide to us, either in person or when you place an order, submit your account information or participate in Andante Shop promotions or surveys (our website collects your personal information such as your name, email address, mailing address, login, password, phone number.
Technical information generated by your visit to this Website such as Internet Service provider, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, date/time stamp.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, however that may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
What to do with the information:
We collect and use personal information from Users for the following purposes:
- We use your financial information only to bill you and charge for the products and services that you have purchased.
- To improve User service and personalise User experience by tracking your use of our products and services.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your User service requests and support needs.
- We may use information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- We may contact you about exclusive offers, special events, or other opportunities connected to our products and services.
- To send Users information to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will be used to send them information and updates related to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests. And to send periodic emails.
- If you opt in to our newsletter, we may contact you about special offers, updates, related product or service information, or share your information with our partners so that they can offer you special deals and services.
- If at any time the User would no longer want to receive future emails, you can choose to “opt out” by contacting us or follow our unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- When you submit data through a form on the Website, cookies may be set to remember your User details for future correspondence.
At Andante Shop, we understand and recognise that we must maintain and use User information responsibly.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the Websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these Websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these Websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These Websites and services may have their own privacy policies and User service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Andante automatically gathers information through the use of “cookies” to enhance User experience. Cookies are files with small amounts of data that are stored on your computer’s hard drive or embedded in our Website, that allow us to identify you and track your use of the Website.
You can disable cookies on your computer by changing the settings in the preference or options menu in your browser. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit, and you may not be able to access certain parts of this Website. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Third Party Cookies
This Website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the Website and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as the pages you visit , how long you spend on the Website and other traffic patterns. This information allows us to continue to produce engaging content, help us improve the products we make, the design of our website or exclusive services we offer.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this Website that allow you to connect with your social network. These social media websites may set cookies through our Website which may be used to contribute to the data they hold for various purposes or enhance your profile on their Website outlined in their respective privacy policies.
We also contract with third-party advertising agencies and its service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They will collect and use anonymous information about your visits and interactions with our website through the use of technologies such as cookies to tailor your advertisements for our products and services when you visit certain other websites.
Information Sharing with Outside Parties
We may use third party service providers to help us manage this Website, operate our business or administer activities on our behalf, such as processing and sending out orders, sending out newsletters or surveys.
We follow the latest industry and technical standards to protect you and your data, both in how we receive and how we store your data. We strive to ensure we only use your data with your consent.
Version to use
Where applicable, if the text of this Website appears in multiple languages, the English version is the authoritative version that is applicable by law.
Last updated: 18 March 2022